Medical yesterday

Convicted Driver Insurance
Insurances ready to go for tomorrow!! I’m so pleased. So medical was the 3rd. Results about licence today! Doesn’t do any harm keep calling them lol. Xx

Insurances ready to go for tomorrow!! I’m so pleased. So medical was the 3rd. Results about licence today! Doesn’t do any harm keep calling them lol. Xx
Fantastic!!!!! I’m so pleased for you! Oh I’m so nervous about insurance ?worth it though!
well done!!! It’s a hard lesson learned eh!

They said on the phone a full ten year license. I’m legal to drive now. Looking at the time scale I don’t think gp was included in it.

So happy to hear the great news. I am soon to be going for my medical and nervous already!

Its been 8 days since my medical....pacing floors now! should I phone? 8 days cmon man....the dvla wrote to my gp and consultants before my medical was arranged so really its just the bloods....yea??

Have you checked your licence status on the DVLA website?
Yeah im obsessively checking, would changing address with the dvla before my ban ended
Have you called them ?
Yeah on Tuesday and they said they’re waiting on the paperwork. He said they’re ‘system’ could update at anytime, within the hour or next couple of days. I’m constantly checking online but I don’t know if that would update accurately though because I changed address at the start of my application so I really tell! What dya think? ! I’m going to be soooo gutted if I’m delayed by the coronavirus, or I’m just unfortunate and wait the full 21 days because silly me got overexcited and bought a car today and booked up insurance for Monday.....I’m either going to be super lucky, everything goes perfectly to plan or karma will bite my backside as I tearfully adore my new car from the window ???

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off