Medical yesterday

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi . Just wanting to hear peoples timescale after medical till there license was reissued? Had my medical yesterday and feel more impatient now more than ever.

Occasionally it is 8 days, often 2-3 weeks..... can be months if they have to write to your GP about your medical history!

Keep calm they will be testing your BP also, although it's not an instant fail if your readings are high it just delays the process ( slow breaths out)
I duno why they sometimes say imagine your on a beach!?
Oh good luck Jenny but you will be fine

I keep checking it. Hope it doesn’t take them too long now they have everything
If you contact them again by phone and they tell you it's with the managers then this is the stage where they decide what licence to issue, wether it be temporary or full 10 year one, time scale for them to make a decision after a medical is 1/3 weeks, good luck......your so close now......

If you contact them again by phone and they tell you it's with the managers then this is the stage where they decide what licence to issue, wether it be temporary or full 10 year one, time scale for them to make a decision after a medical is 1/3 weeks, good luck......your so close now......
Yeah they said it’s all with the people who make the decision I’ll call again today as she said it can take upto 24 hours to update online ,

So I’ve just called again. Getting so impatient now. They’ve said they are waiting on the paperwork from the medical to come in now. Yet last week they said they had everything. It’s expected to be in by tomorrow he said. I don’t know if I’m reading into it but he did say “hopefully not too long now and it’ll will be all good news for you “ cause they can see the blood results I’m positive I’ve passed the cdt. Maybe wishful thinking.

So I’ve just called again. Getting so impatient now. They’ve said they are waiting on the paperwork from the medical to come in now. Yet last week they said they had everything. It’s expected to be in by tomorrow he said. I don’t know if I’m reading into it but he did say “hopefully not too long now and it’ll will be all good news for you “ cause they can see the blood results I’m positive I’ve passed the cdt. Maybe wishful thinking.

The normal DVA worker on the phone does not have access to your CDT results unless you were speaking with someone specifically in the Medical section, you would have had to ring up, specifically ask to speak to the medical section then waited on hold for around half an hour (from my own experience) to be able to speak to someone who can see your bloods results.

Yeah I asked to be put through to the medical section. Everytime I’ve called. Doesn’t take long at all to get through literally a few mins if that.

I phoned the DVLA today too and they said that the paperwork/blood from the medical get sent to the DVLA in LONDON then SWANSEA then the medical department that’s why it can take upto 21 days. This is what the lovely DVLA worker advised me.
I’m becoming impatient for you too!!!!!

I phoned the DVLA today too and they said that the paperwork/blood from the medical get sent to the DVLA in LONDON then SWANSEA then the medical department that’s why it can take upto 21 days. This is what the lovely DVLA worker advised me.
I’m becoming impatient for you too!!!!!
I hope it’s not too long for us both !!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off