Medical today in Yorkshire

Convicted Driver Insurance

TCB1989

Established Member
Well, today was the day. 11.5 weeks sober and my medical took place.

very straight forward, blood test, good feel of the liver, and of course......the questionnaire.

blood being sent today should be 2/3 weeks before I receive the results but the chap who did the medical said all looked positive.

I’m ready for this nightmare to end!

Well done pal , how did it go with the questionnaire ? , how long did you have to wait for your medical from the day you applied for your licence back , do you think they will contact your go ?

Well done pal , how did it go with the questionnaire ? , how long did you have to wait for your medical from the day you applied for your licence back , do you think they will contact your go ?

Questionnaire went fine, applied for license back on 12th October. Booked medical Monday 16th Nov had medical today so not bad going.

Well good luck I hope you get it back ASAP , I’ve not had a drink for three months so I did a medicheck and I was 0.7 on the cdt test so should be fine

Now then mate , I’ve been trying to get a medical in York , it’s a nightmare getting an appointment, what Dvla doctor did you use in leeds ?

That would be good mate , the Dvla have given me details of just one doctor in York I can use and they aren’t taking appointments, I just have to ring up every day until they become available , they said it could be feb at the earliest !

Found it, if it's a lady who answers she is the Doctor, if it's a bloke he's her husband and books her appointments as she told me he'd been made redundant due to covid so was helping her out (that was September anyway)

Attachments

• IMG_4798.JPG
    IMG_4798.JPG
    845.6 KB · Views: 12
Spot on , thank you , I take it that’s where you had your medical and you’ve got your licence back ?
Yep, she was a nice dr, my eye test consisted off going into car park and reading a car registration plate, she does Wednesday mornings for DVLA she said and was getting a lot of cancelled appointments with folk blaming that they had covid but like we said was probably folk who had had a drink and cancelling, bloods also sent by courier on Wednesday afternoons she told me to Abergavenny.......I had no problems, didn't contact my gp and got licence back in 21 days

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off