Medical timescale

Convicted Driver Insurance

Impatientmum

Hi all,

New on here I've just finished a 3 year ban and I've been to the medical, can anyone tell me how long it's taken from the medical to them issuing there licence please as I've rang every other day and I just keep getting told they have everything but its not been reviewed yet?

My medical was on the 15th Feb

My ban ended on the 25th Feb.

I keep checking online too but it just says no entitlement to drive. I'm getting desperate anyone having the same problem? Or anyone have there licence back how long did it take please?

Thank you 😊

Hi there,

I am waiting for this myself for my HGV medical. I had mine over a month ago, due to covid, they are taking longer.

Usually the medicals are between 7-30 days, but they are taking up to two months now, it seems every mother and father has taught their kids to drive during lockdown and absolutely killed the DVLA with licence requests etc etc.

Hi all,

New on here I've just finished a 3 year ban and I've been to the medical, can anyone tell me how long it's taken from the medical to them issuing there licence please as I've rang every other day and I just keep getting told they have everything but its not been reviewed yet?

My medical was on the 15th Feb

My ban ended on the 25th Feb.

I keep checking online too but it just says no entitlement to drive. I'm getting desperate anyone having the same problem? Or anyone have there licence back how long did it take please?

Thank you 😊
Hi any word back yet I'm in exact same boat finished a 3 year ban had a medical 7th a April and my misses is said your gonna make yourself no well constantly reading these posts and worrying about it petrified is a understatement I don't get my license back

Hi any word back yet I'm in exact same boat finished a 3 year ban had a medical 7th a April and my misses is said your gonna make yourself no well constantly reading these posts and worrying about it petrified is a understatement I don't get my license back
Make take another week or two yet. I re applied for mine 8 weeks ago and spoke to dvla today and not even got a reply yet

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off