Medical time frame after assessment

Convicted Driver Insurance
Fingers crossed for ya, if you had medical 8 days before me I don't think you'll have long to wait now, just keep checking on that link I gave earlier for checking driving licence status as that's updated quicker than getting informed by post ain't it
Thanks and I’ll let you know x

I got the same response, I guess it means that we don’t have a licence right now?
Ahh ok well I’m trying to be positive but it’s not working I got my medical letter and was told to call back tommorow for an appointment Monday but I think she must have got it wrong can’t be that quick plus cant get hold of my doctor as expecting revoke as I had high LFT june

Ahh ok well I’m trying to be positive but it’s not working I got my medical letter and was told to call back tommorow for an appointment Monday but I think she must have got it wrong can’t be that quick plus cant get hold of my doctor as expecting revoke as I had high LFT june
So you haven’t had your medical as yet? If that’s the case then you’re not going to have a licence as they need the medical to assess you

Your licence number is the same licence number that you got with your original driving licence if that's any help and if you Old paper licence like me as well as photo licence(but had to send photo one back when banned) it'll be on your paper licence

Did you have anything on your records I hope you pass xx
Yes plenty on my records. But not recently (2017) and I’ve been completely alcohol free for 21 months now. Big problem I have is that none of it is documented with GP (until a couple of weeks ago). I just didn’t know I had to have LFTs etc and I would definitely have done so had I known ☹️

Yes plenty on my records. But not recently (2017) and I’ve been completely alcohol free for 21 months now. Big problem I have is that none of it is documented with GP (until a couple of weeks ago). I just didn’t know I had to have LFTs etc and I would definitely have done so had I known ☹
Ahh well fingers crossed you will be ok mine were in June and took.3 weeks to go normal levels so I don’t know

What a DVLA doctor? That’s amazing, my wait was 7 weeks for DVLA doctor
Yea phone today paid over phone and have it Monday my doctors don’t have letter yet I emailed them - yea really quick so at least the ball is moving but they will right to my doctors as I’m on medication for anxiety 😦

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off