Medical questionnaire

Convicted Driver Insurance

Tommyalfonz

Hi I’ve posted a few times up here and finally have received my letter from Dvla to book the medical appointment, I’ve been 5/6 weeks alcohol free at the moment to date it’s Saturday now booking medical on Monday.
Does anyone have a list of medical questions to review so I’m not put on the spot?
TIA
Mr A

Hi I’ve posted a few times up here and finally have received my letter from Dvla to book the medical appointment, I’ve been 5/6 weeks alcohol free at the moment to date it’s Saturday now booking medical on Monday.
Does anyone have a list of medical questions to review so I’m not put on the spot?
TIA
Mr A

that’s the link you need mate

TIA
Mr A

Another piece of advice, just be honest about it all, if you tell porkies and get caught out on the bloods it’ll open up a whole world of pain for you. Best of luck

Another piece of advice, just be honest about it all, if you tell porkies and get caught out on the bloods it’ll open up a whole world of pain for you. Best of luck
Thank you very much TCB 1989, I’ll review the questions now and get a grasp of it. When you mention being honest does this refer to periods of abstaining etc? I read a lot of people run into troubles not because of the CDT readings but because of the questionnaire it’s self, I will be fully honest but don’t want to shoot my self in the foot at the same time? Is there any advice on abstaining periods / what I was drinking before that might be useful to know? Thanks again mate
Mr A

just in example TCB

“how much alcohol did you drink on last occasion”
“How often do you have a drink containing alcohol”
“How much alcohol do you drink in a day when your drinking”
“How often do you have a drink of more then 6 units”

these questions seem confusing? I mean I’m not drinking at all for past 5/6 weeks prob for 2 months by time my medical date comes around unless I can book it sooner so would I answer the questions as I don’t drink? Or?
Thanks again

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off