Medical questionnaire

Convicted Driver Insurance

Jordanr300

Hi, just been for my medical this morning. I’m not worried about the blood results but one of the questions referred to how much you normally drink on in one session. I answered about 4 pints (10.5units) which is over the binge limit of 8 units. My question is, with no alcohol dependency or misuse in the past and not regularly drinking, maybe once every month or 2, do you think this will affect me getting my license back?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Just a word of warning I had my license back for a year after my Drink driving ban , no issues while driving then filled out the form after a year to apply for my license again. I was expecting another blood test to make sure I had it all under control but they revoked my license because I said I had 4 units per week and in their eyes I should totally abstain. I haven't even had so much as a parking ticket in the year I had been driving I feel really hard done by I served my ban and did my community service and they still took it away as they decided i should not drink alcohol at all, I know I was a HRO but who gives them the right to decide....

I did the course last week, over 4 units is classed as 'binge drinking'!!!

Normal is 2/3 units one sitting 'with a break' but that 'break' is not specific, it all seems a big gamble to me/luck of the draw!!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off