Medical...... licence return.

Convicted Driver Insurance

sam9001

Well Known Member
How long were you guys waiting for your licence details to either show up online or receive your new licence through the post after the medical?

About 2 weeks. My advice is to try and just sit tight and not think about it for a couple of weeks and then ring them. It’s crap waiting but you will just get yourself worked up..

How long were you guys waiting for your licence details to either show up online or receive your new licence through the post after the medical?
usually if there are no red flags and nothing of concern to the DVLA then you can expect your licence about 1 week after your medical, however if there are concerns then as grice stated weeks can turn into months, the dreaded DVLA PROCESS.....

Spoken to the Dvla, and they have said my blood results were scanned onto the system on the 23rd, and the paperwork on the 24th, and that they are now waiting to be reviewed..... but they said the reviewers dont usually work Saturdays....

Had a medichecks test done on the 8th, 12 days before the medical.... results came back as 0.6.

I also answered no to all questions on the questionnaire, and scored 1.

Any ideas of what to expect from here on..?

Yes quite simple Sam, if DVLA have all info requested then your review will be forwarded to the managers where licensing decisions are made, weather it be temp or 10 years, however if they require more info then they will write out to your GP once again and state their next course of action, bearing in mind any information forwarded to DVLA via the scan system takes 4/5 working days to show on their prehistoric system.....hang on in there...

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off