Medical is wales

Convicted Driver Insurance

topchippyles

Established Member
Has anyone had a medical in wales in the last few weeks ? Have posted in a couple of threads but no replies and i have had my bloods done in the last 6 months and ready to book my medical.

Has anyone had a medical in wales in the last few weeks ? Have posted in a couple of threads but no replies and i have had my bloods done in the last 6 months and ready to book my medical.
Had a letter dated the 1st of September saying they are not doing any at the moment My ban runs out in November so was hoping to get one soon but still haven’t heard anything

Had a letter dated the 1st of September saying they are not doing any at the moment My ban runs out in November so was hoping to get one soon but still haven’t heard anything
Thanks for reply but difficult to see why england/scotland is fine but not in wales.Can you save this thread and post when you hear something please.

Thanks for reply but difficult to see why england/scotland is fine but not in wales.Can you save this thread and post when you hear something please.
As soon as I hear anything I will let you know I am in Newport Gwent Which part of Wales are you in ?

Hi les, good news for you, just phoned abertillery surgery for you and they are conducted DVLA medicals, will need one myself in January, here's the details mate, Dr chouan, 01495 360669, speak with reception to book one .....

Hi les, good news for you, just phoned abertillery surgery for you and they are conducted DVLA medicals, will need one myself in January, here's the details mate, Dr chouan, 01495 360669, speak with reception to book one .....
Had my last one there but need to send D1 form firm surly ? Thanks for that much appreciated (y)

Please update if there is any news on medicals in Wales. I’m from Snowdonia, North Wales.

Haveyou sent in the D1 yet ?
No I haven’t, I probably should but I’m not sure I can be bothered with the drama, stress, frustration and total disappointment the process appears to cause, plus if I’m honest I never actually enjoyed driving. I will apply at some point because my lack of enthusiasm is driving my husband crazy, and it would be beneficial when working from home is no longer the new normal :)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off