Medical examination for drug testing help

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi thank you for the reply its appreciated,its not a thing I get regular only every other month and last was today but wont be getting them again in the near future,hopefully anyway,I haven't recieved any questionnaire I thought that just happend on the day,and do they go back as far as 3 years ago?I had some problem back in 2019 regarding drugs but havent touched any since then,I was originally disqualified due to drink driving and havent had any issues or dependency with drink and the doctor will back that up,will they take the misuse in 2019 I to consideration with getting licence back?as for the blood cdt test I know is going to be absolutely fine,even getting given a temporary licence for 12 months then going back for a medical again and by then it would just be another year sober,surely if the diazepam was prescribe off the doctor for short term use and that can be confirmed it wont effect me getting my licence back?
And I will be sure to keep you updated once av had the medical on the 23rd

My apologies for repeating info already provided by forum members, lesson learnt to not skim read :-/
Hi tiredlegs,do you have any information regarding the last msg I posted to you as I am now quote worried about this medical as I have waited so long for thos chance to be back behind the wheel,any input at all hugely appreciated

Hi tiredlegs,do you have any information regarding the last msg I posted to you as I am now quote worried about this medical as I have waited so long for thos chance to be back behind the wheel,any input at all hugely appreciated
Hi,
I didn't get blood test as my misdemeanor was drugs. I would assume they will test your blood as well as urine, as you had drink driving disqualification, they test urine to make sure you didn't turn to drugs instead of drinking.
The process for me was: Ban ended, didn't receive application from DVLA so sent in D1 form, had to fill in form to declare any drugs/meds taken in last 3 years, which they will verify with your own GP, and you will be asked the same questions at the medical. The issue is not that you have been prescribed 2mg diazepam once in a blue moon, it is that you will be admitting that you suffer from anxiety, which they could argue may affect your driving, or you could be impaired. Don't give them any excuse to mess you about or delay your licence being returned. And after going through the rigmarole of attending the medical to give my 'witnessed' urine sample, which was 3 hour round trip, I have now been informed I have to provide repeat urine sample as "unfortunately the seals on the bottles were not sealed". Please make sure you understand exactly what the procedure is and what you are signing, as I'm sure I signed the labels that were applied around the bottle lids to say they were sealed! Good luck. Any further questions msg me....

Hi,
I didn't get blood test as my misdemeanor was drugs. I would assume they will test your blood as well as urine, as you had drink driving disqualification, they test urine to make sure you didn't turn to drugs instead of drinking.
The process for me was: Ban ended, didn't receive application from DVLA so sent in D1 form, had to fill in form to declare any drugs/meds taken in last 3 years, which they will verify with your own GP, and you will be asked the same questions at the medical. The issue is not that you have been prescribed 2mg diazepam once in a blue moon, it is that you will be admitting that you suffer from anxiety, which they could argue may affect your driving, or you could be impaired. Don't give them any excuse to mess you about or delay your licence being returned. And after going through the rigmarole of attending the medical to give my 'witnessed' urine sample, which was 3 hour round trip, I have now been informed I have to provide repeat urine sample as "unfortunately the seals on the bottles were not sealed". Please make sure you understand exactly what the procedure is and what you are signing, as I'm sure I signed the labels that were applied around the bottle lids to say they were sealed! Good luck. Any further questions msg me....
Hi,thank for the reply,regarding the anxiety I have to declare that as I am registered as having it with my doctor,it is social anxiety like being in crowded places and things like that,do you think they could refuse me due to this?and I will be telling them everything honestly about my misuse of drugs in 2019,I have an appointment with doctor today to make sure my records are updated and for them to have an assessment to deem me fit to drive,which I know i am

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off