Machine not Purged!?!

Convicted Driver Insurance

ccwc2001

My friend was in a Road Traffic accident, and was breathalysed when the police arrived,and back at the station. BEFORE being breathalysed at the station, he noticed that the machine purge was 35 and, after, it was 34. He blew a 77 then an 80.It seems to him that the machine hadn't been purged properly since its last use ,and wonders if this could have an effect on his result? also could this be used as a defence in court? He has to represent him self as he works so is not entitled to legal aid but can't afford to hire legal council.

It is impossible to say whether the machine was operating correctly without seeing the print out. If your friend intends to argue that the machine was not operating correctly, they will need to rely on expert evidence at Court in order to maximise their prospects of succeeding at trial.

We are able to offer expert representation and have access to an excellent network of expert witnesses. Representation would be on a privately fee paying basis.

We are able to offer expert representation and have access to an excellent network of expert witnesses. Representation would be on a privately fee paying basis.[/QUOTE said:
Thank you for your prompt reply. Could you give me an estimate of your charges please? or an idea of how much it will all cost him to hire yourselves.

thank you

We charge £200 plus VAT per hour and usually advise client's that it will cost at least £2000 plus VAT for us to defend someone to trial. This is based on 10 hours of work. If a client won their case we would request that the Court reimburses their legal fees on their behalf, which means that they could get everything back or at least a substantial proportion back.

Could you tell me what it is that would be on the print out, that would show if the machine was work correctly, please? He has a copy of it so would like to know what hes looking for, if thats possible?

Unfortunately I would need to examine the print out as there are a number of different machines.

We offer an investigative service whereby we would look at the evidence in the case against you friend and provide a written opinion to him on his prospects of succeeding at trial. We would also identify any relevant expert witnesses as part of this package.

This would be at a cost of £750 plus VAT. This would act as a deposit if your friend wished to continue with our service to trial.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off