License has been returned.

Convicted Driver Insurance

TCB1989

Established Member
Morning all.

After 16.5 months I finally have my license returned to me as of midnight tonight.

I want to thank so many people on this forum in particular Price, Big Tom and many others. Also CJ 1980 who I have been in regular contact with over the last month or so as our medicals were pretty much at the same time.

one thing I do want to say, it has been the biggest learning curve for me, and it’s addressed several issues about myself, my own drinking and my lifestyle.

I hope I am still ok to post and will help anyone where I can. And thanks again, this forum has been a life saver.

Morning all.

After 16.5 months I finally have my license returned to me as of midnight tonight.

I want to thank so many people on this forum in particular Price, Big Tom and many others. Also CJ 1980 who I have been in regular contact with over the last month or so as our medicals were pretty much at the same time.

one thing I do want to say, it has been the biggest learning curve for me, and it’s addressed several issues about myself, my own drinking and my lifestyle.

I hope I am still ok to post and will help anyone where I can. And thanks again, this forum has been a life saver.
Great news! Don't regret the things you have done, just the things you haven't done. Walk tall and move forwards, learn and adapt. Really pleased for you!

Reactions: TPR
TCB1989, Bigtom says it all just right! Especially the “learn and adapt”.....

Reactions: TPR
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off