License due back soon. Lots of Questions!

Convicted Driver Insurance

Babycow

Hello,
This is my first post as my ban is up in March 19 after five! years.
My background information;
Two drink driving offences first 2006, one year ban and fine.
Second 2013, very serious, three and a half times over limit, reversed into police car after being stopped and two days in hospital. Five year ban , fine and three months suspended sentence with community service. Ordered to do the rehabilitation course.
Completed the course and some of the community service but didn't fufill all the CS and was ordered back to court and the three months sentence was put in place, served 7 weeks in prison.
My questions are;
1 : My ban is over in March 19, does this also mean after this I won't have to declare my record to insurance?
2: I believe I will be classed as a high risk to DVLA what does this mean in regards to getting my license back?
3: Will the offence show up after March on a basic CRB for jobs?
4: I have heard I will be stopped fairly regularly by local Police for the first year back driving, is this true? I'm not worried about drink driving again as I have been in rehab and sober for two years but would like to know what to expect.
Thank you for reading and any responses I may receive x

Hello,
This is my first post as my ban is up in March 19 after five! years.
My background information;
Two drink driving offences first 2006, one year ban and fine.
Second 2013, very serious, three and a half times over limit, reversed into police car after being stopped and two days in hospital. Five year ban , fine and three months suspended sentence with community service. Ordered to do the rehabilitation course.
Completed the course and some of the community service but didn't fufill all the CS and was ordered back to court and the three months sentence was put in place, served 7 weeks in prison.
My questions are;
1 : My ban is over in March 19, does this also mean after this I won't have to declare my record to insurance?
2: I believe I will be classed as a high risk to DVLA what does this mean in regards to getting my license back?
3: Will the offence show up after March on a basic CRB for jobs?
4: I have heard I will be stopped fairly regularly by local Police for the first year back driving, is this true? I'm not worried about drink driving again as I have been in rehab and sober for two years but would like to know what to expect.
Thank you for reading and any responses I may receive x

Can I just clarify exactly when you were in court and the suspended sentence was activated? This could have a bearing on when the conviction is spent.

You will have to declare to your insurance broker for 3/5 yrs about your conviction. But obviously the DR10 will stay for 11 yrs.

CRB, you will have that come up for 5yrs (after you don’t have to declare) but this depends on your job.

Being a High risk offender, like me, there will be a alcohol (cdt) test. And maybe, a drug test if they so wish to throw that one in.

And, sorry to say. But depending on area, and many variables, and especially if your driving the same car. You will more than likely get a tug off the cozzers.

Wish you the best for the future. Richie.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off