Licence reapplication

Convicted Driver Insurance

Dob280

Hi guys. After serving a disqualification as a hro. I was granted a 1 year licence from Feb 19 to Feb 20. I renewed my licence and it was revoked after they discovered something on my medical records from 5 and half years ago.

The question I'm asking is do I still need to pay 90 pound to send in the application. Or can I send it in for free my licence was revoked after been granted for a year under medical reasons

Cheers

If DVLA revoke your licence then it is free to apply, plus any medicals that they ask you to attend are free, am I right in thinking on your second attempt to renew your temporary licence they have discovered alcohol issues via your GP, please correct me if I'm wrong......?

Last edited:
Unless you deliberately lied to them, I can't see how the DVLA can dredge something out prior to the last issue of a licence and use it against you. Seems rather unfair TBH. What did your GP say to them that they forgot the last time around ?

After I wrote to the dvla and my doctor sent them an emaiI I today recieved a letter stating the revocation has been overturned and they are willing for me to undertake a cdt test. Still not promising though.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off