Letter DVLA

Convicted Driver Insurance

topchippyles

Established Member
Anybody got a drafted letter they have sent to the DVLA requesting your CDT results save my writing one out thanks (y)

Yes mate I used the email I did write to them as well and photocopied it, on the email your personal details act as your signature,but if you want a letter I wrote : Please could you forward me my CDT results for my reference and sign it, I think it took about 2/3 weeks to arrive....

Yes mate I used the email I did write to them as well and photocopied it, on the email your personal details act as your signature,but if you want a letter I wrote : Please could you forward me my CDT results for my reference and sign it, I think it took about 2/3 weeks to arrive....
2 to 3 weeks. Oh no... I'm struggling waiting for my results. I only had my medical on Wednesday. Was hoping to hear something next week and disqualification ends in 3 weeks.

If they are to relicence you your CDT levels will follow in the post automatically, even if they do make this decision your licence can take 3 weeks with the managers (that's the usual time scale for a licence to be issued)..

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off