Length of wait from medical to re issue of license timescale during COVID

Convicted Driver Insurance

TCB1989

Established Member
Hi all.

Just thought I would try to collate all in one post as I know people post daily asking about the length of time they’ve waited to receive their license back after medical since the COVID 19 DVLA remote working etc.

I am currently one of the shorter ones I believe :-

Medical at Leeds Clinic

20th November 2020

Paperwork & Bloods received

18th December 2020

Ban end date

10th January 2021 - still no signs of life from the DVLA 15th January, no Gp contact and most importantly no license.

Hi all.

Just thought I would try to collate all in one post as I know people post daily asking about the length of time they’ve waited to receive their license back after medical since the COVID 19 DVLA remote working etc.

I am currently one of the shorter ones I believe :-

Medical at Leeds Clinic

20th November 2020

Paperwork & Bloods received

18th December 2020

Ban end date

10th January 2021 - still no signs of life from the DVLA 15th January, no Gp contact and most importantly no license.
check online with the DVLA, to see the status of your license.....you may have your driving license returned...just not actually received it yet

check online with the DVLA, to see the status of your license.....you may have your driving license returned...just not actually received it yet

Hi Andy,

I have luckily I kept a copy of my license number, still telling me online I can now apply for my license back. I check everyday just for anything at all ha.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off