Just to say thanks ?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Stupidboy89

I have 9 days left of my 15 month ban and this will probably be one of my last times I'm on here , so I'd just like to thank everyone on here for there advice , stories , questions and answers , you truly have got me through this 15 months for everyone that's just been caught or is on the countdown like me keep your chin up your not alone we've all been or going through it and I know it can be very stressful and may seem like you have a long road ahead truth is you do but accepting it and learning to forget and just deal with it makes the journey so much quicker, so that's about it I don't normally post on forums but I just thought I'd give something back, so thanks guys and girls and in a good way I won't be back on here.

Best of the luck in the future mate.

Regrettably I have 7 months left and I'm not coping very well at all. Just counting down the hours, days and months to put this sorry nightmare to bed. Glad you're almost moving on.

I've been driving now about 3 weeks, but honestly it passes faster than you think I mean I had 15 months on the countdown so when I got 7 I was over the moon, it's not something that goes away over night but you need to adapt yourself into just accepting you don't drive and get into the mentality of that I mean use things as stepping stones enjoy your summer maybe go away then after that get christmas done and then Come new year you'll be on the days countdown make a goal by January have your insurance saved up or just put this at the back of your mind the hard bits over now you've been to court and had the nerve racking experience of a cell now it's just a waiting game , it gets easier it really does I feel your pain though I've been there. Good luck in the future pal and when you get the keys back it will be like they never left. All the best

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off