Is it possible for one single binge to affect CDT levels?

Convicted Driver Insurance
11.5 stone atleast the walking will do you good lol
Am going to say your in deep trouble double it 3 miles just for punishment!

However your doing great and will be perfectly fine
I’m actually the right weight for my height! ?

I've been totally abstinent for 3 months waiting for a Dvla medical. I went to a wake on Friday so had a couple of drinks. Yesterday my bloody letter came from. DVLA to book my appointment "typical " will this show up on my cdt test? Or shall I not book my appointment for week or 2?

I've been totally abstinent for 3 months waiting for a Dvla medical. I went to a wake on Friday so had a couple of drinks. Yesterday my bloody letter came from. DVLA to book my appointment "typical " will this show up on my cdt test? Or shall I not book my appointment for week or 2?
Discretion is the better part of valour, I’d leave it a couple of weeks then book. If you fail your in a world of hurt. Better safe than sorry

I would see what appointments the doctor has available also, I had a 6 week wait!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off