Insurer trying to recover costs after drink-drive collision

Convicted Driver Insurance
I’m not getting into any argument. Just read about the effects that diphenhydramine can have when mixed with alcohol. It isn’t the level of alcohol in the product. It’s about the effect when the 2 combine. Just trying to be helpful.

"Lots of reasons your alcohol levels are raised. Do you have hay fever for example? Maybe you’d had Benadryl? That would increase your reading."

Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine and when taken with alcohol can cause severe drowsiness, but that isn't what you said! As per the quote above, you specifically said taking Benedryl would increase your alcohol reading, AND IT CATEGORICALLY WILL NOT!!!! (by the way, in the UK Benedryl does not even contain diphenhydramine...)

Offering false hope by suggesting a (non-viable) loophole is not helpful.

Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine and when taken with alcohol can cause severe drowsiness, but that isn't what you said! As per the quote above, you specifically said taking Benedryl would increase your alcohol reading, AND IT CATEGORICALLY WILL NOT!!!! (by the way, in the UK Benedryl does not even contain diphenhydramine...)

Offering false hope by suggesting a (non-viable) loophole is not helpful.
You’re not helpful. You’re just arguing as if you are trying to thwart every bit of help people are giving. Big Tom…why don’t you just go away? You have given no help or advice. You’re an absolute horror

You’re not helpful. You’re just arguing as if you are trying to thwart every bit of help people are giving. Big Tom…why don’t you just go away? You have given no help or advice. You’re an absolute horror
So exactly what help have you been? You have quite clearly made up something which could get somebody's hopes up - a little knowledge is dangerous, and you appear to have little knowledge - so stop giving 'advice' when you don't know what you are talking about.

I have spoken to 101 today, with regards to my arrest and more details. While the drink driving charge was NFA it states they were looking to charge me with dangerous driving? But let me go with no charge also. I’m a nervous wreck now worrying can they later decide to charge me with this? Even though the accident wasn’t my fault. The other driver is staying it is my fault to his insurance

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off