Insurer requires a letter for company car

Convicted Driver Insurance

sharky2scoopS

I have just got a new job and I will be changing to a company car. HR have requested a letter detailing circumstances of Drink driving and prevention taken since for their insurers. I have no problem writing the letter but how much detail do they need? Is there anything I should not mention? I was banned in Jan 2010 for 18months I have had my licence back for 3 years in September 14.

Generally insurers want to know the date of conviction, your reading in breath, the length of the ban and the code on your licence: eg DR10.
"Prevention taken since" is a strange term. This could be you taking a Drink Drive Rehabilitation course, as this has been shown to reduce repeat offending, or you could explain that, for example, your partner now always collects you from an evening out..... Or you have stopped drinking altogether. (This does happen for some people after the shock of being caught.
The advice for disclosure to insurance companies is: "never Lie", as this gives grounds for claims being refused subsequently. If you were involved in an accident, then disclosure of this would be normal for 5 years anyway, without the drink driving, so they will want to know if there was injury and if you were at fault.
insurance companies will often be more understanding when it comes to drink driving on company cover, as they want the business and take the view that it is only increased risk for one part of it, whereas for individual cover there it an increase in risk for the whole policy.

Basically, I started drinking from 8 o'clock until 2 am when I got stopped and failed breathlyze test got 47. Previous I had dinner before I left my house and from 8 until 2 I had 4 pints of San Miguel. I pissed probably 5 times and drunk 5 glasses of water before the urine test. What are the chances of passing the urine test ? I'm 175 tall and 35 kg

Steven,
you have already asked this question on another thread, and I have replied, asking for some more detail.
You need to stick to one thread to avoid confusion, and better still, post a new thread when your question is not a follow on from what has been talked about earlier in that thread.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off