Insurance without declaring convictions

Convicted Driver Insurance
Does anyone know if you can get insured without telling the insuranve company of your conviction? Iv Been told you can but if your ever in a accident your not covered.

And they will then cancel your insurance. Next time you want insurance you will have to declare that you have insurance cancelled, making it very difficult to get insurance, but you can lie about that.... and so the problems mount.
You have the conviction, deal with it and deal with the increase!

Dont think your gunna get Many people Thats gunna Pay 7 grand for insurance only a fool would. And some might say that i was the fool to drink drive but mistakes and bad descisions happen believe it or not.

They do, and consequences go with it. What are you insuring that costs 7K? You must have a very nice car for that, or only be 18 with speeding endorsements as well.

That seems very high, hardly a performance car! Try this company, you can ring them to get a quote, I have found them to be good with Drink Drive convictions.
https://henshalls.com/
Telford 01952 820 358
Shrewsbury 01743 231 091

Firstly, no-one will tell you yes because it is inciting you to commit a criminal offence which is illegal in itself.

Secondly your car may be worth little but the insurance company will also chase you for the third party costs. Even whiplash can be five figures but my last accident - fractured wrist - is estimated to be over £200k, with the insurance company eyeing up the drivers house.

If you don't have assets now rather than making you bankrupt - at least initially - they will chase you over six years to recover as much as possible.

So it is your choice, if you want to take the risk, but no-one can legally tell you it is a good idea.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off