Insurance info

Convicted Driver Insurance

Colin G

May sound like a daft question, involved in a collision while over the limit and convicted. The collision was not my fault, I've cancelled my insurance policy as I've been banned. My insurance are dealing with the third party who says the collision was my fault, do I have to tell my insurance I was over the limit at the time of the collision??

grice96

May sound like a daft question, involved in a collision while over the limit and convicted. The collision was not my fault, I've cancelled my insurance policy as I've been banned. My insurance are dealing with the third party who says the collision was my fault, do I have to tell my insurance I was over the limit at the time of the collision??

They will already have the police report from the collision and it will reflect on there that you were over the limit. Your version of events will be cast in doubt because you were over the limit, they'll take the other drivers word over the word of a drink driver unless you have dash cam footage.

Kak

Please can anyone recommend car insurance firms who insure drink drivers - hope it is Ok to post this message- any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

neebob200

Please can anyone recommend car insurance firms who insure drink drivers - hope it is Ok to post this message- any recommendations would be greatly appreciated
Go on moneysupermark there are plenty willing to ensue .

TCB1989

Insurance factory have been brilliant with me and got some really good prices.

Blooper

I second that Insurance factory have been brilliant with me and got some really good prices.

I used them in the first year as a convicted HRO, I am coming up to five years now and to be honest the cost isnt really much more than my wife who has a clean license, age helps of course..