Insurance Companies that don't include the recover TP costs

Convicted Driver Insurance

PaulWarning

my insurance is up for renewal, I'm currently with Esure, the lowest quote is with Hastings, both include the clause "We may seek to recover TP costs in the event of insurance being cancelled".
Anybody know of insurance companies that don't include it?
I seems to be getting to the stage where any misdemeanour will result in cancellation of insurance

my insurance is up for renewal, I'm currently with Esure, the lowest quote is with Hastings, both include the clause "We may seek to recover TP costs in the event of insurance being cancelled".
I seems to be getting to the stage where any misdemeanour will result in cancellation of insurance
Are you looking to do something so serious that it warrants the insurance company cancelling your insurance? If not, I wouldn't worry about it.....

Maybe that is why their quotes are the cheapest.......
I haven’t seen this exclusion being extended to other matters than drink or drug driving by any insurance company so I don't think you need worry about “any misdemeanour resulting in cancellation of insurance.”

I think that now all insurance companies have a clause where the policy is void for drink / drug driving, they say they will not cover the drink drivers car but have to pay out the 3rd party costs by law.

Others, like The admiral group (not just Admiral themselves) go on to say that they will seek to recover those losses from the drink driver. BUT, any company that suffers a loss is entitled to sue the person who caused then their loss, as a general legal principal. Therefore the fact that the “we will seek to recover the 3rd party costs from you” is missing from a policy need not stop the insurance company from taking legal action to recover what they had to pay out due to what they would deem as ‘reckless conduct’.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off