Incorrect information on Solicitors WebSite

Convicted Driver Insurance

BilboBaggins

I have completed the Drink Drive awareness course (twice) and whilst I am appealing the DVLA medical decision to revoke my licence, I discovered a Solicitors firm which incorrectly states that the liver processes alcohol at the rate of 1 Pint per Hour. (https://www.majlaw.co.uk/tools/news...fore-youre-over-the-limit-maj-law-solicitors/)
The DD awareness course states that it is 1 Unit per hour.
I have on numerous occasions tried to inform Majlaw that what they are stating is wrong but without success.
Could a Legal person on here please get them to correct their erroneous statement. (Good Luck!)

I have completed the Drink Drive awareness course (twice) and whilst I am appealing the DVLA medical decision to revoke my licence, I discovered a Solicitors firm which incorrectly states that the liver processes alcohol at the rate of 1 Pint per Hour. (https://www.majlaw.co.uk/tools/news...fore-youre-over-the-limit-maj-law-solicitors/)
The DD awareness course states that it is 1 Unit per hour.
I have on numerous occasions tried to inform Majlaw that what they are stating is wrong but without success.
Could a Legal person on here please get them to correct their erroneous statement. (Good Luck!)

Majlaw are the lowest form of legal counsel. They prey on the desperate for massive profits. If you were to fact check everything they tell their clients you would have your work cut out for you. They claim an 89% win rate, they can do this because they don't need to count the amount of people they tell to plead guilty on the day at court after they have paid out the arse for a defense.

If they have 100 cases and tell 90 to plead guilty, 10 to plead not guilty and 8 of the not guilty pleas are successful there's your 89% success rate on not guilty pleas. Although they will tell all 100 of those cases that they have an excellent chance right until the last second.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off