In charge of a vehicle under influence of drugs

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi every1 I got into my car in May and crashed into a tree I was taken to hospital I had blood taken it was middle of Aug when I received a letter to attend police station volitary does any one know what this is for as I thought you just get summons to court
You need to give more detail for us to gaugue an answer... what was your blood reading etc?

Did you have to attend police station before bloods come back?

They are asking you to attend voluntarily likely to interview you. This could be down to them having the results and they would like to question you about the offence, since you were likely unable to give answers when you were in hospital.

Key word here is voluntarily, if that voluntarily invitation is not accepted you may find yourself subject to a very involuntary invitation.

Did you have to attend police station before bloods come back?
It's 5 months now I've waited
They are asking you to attend voluntarily likely to interview you. This could be down to them having the results and they would like to question you about the offence, since you were likely unable to give answers when you were in hospital.

Key word here is voluntarily, if that voluntarily invitation is not accepted you may find yourself subject to a very involuntary invitation.
OK thank you

Hi everyone back on with a question still on above case my son was charged 2nd June 2020 this went to court eventually last week however was put back to October due to police officer involved not attending as he went to another case without informing also lost CCTV 🙈. This will now be over 2 years old does anyone know if this case should still go ahead? His lawyer seems to think may get thrown out by then?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off