I was arrested last week for drink drive i blow 86 on there machine

Convicted Driver Insurance

Mark45

Good evening , I just after some help and support , I was arrested last Sunday for drink drive , it was around 7.30 pm , my mum had a full wear I worred so much , I thort I did not have a lot , I was going over to see her as she lost her leg 4 years ago and make sure she did not hert her self more then what she was saying ,I had not had any thing to eat all day and evening , a car in front was driving slow and, was very unsure what thay wanted to do , so I throw my hands up to say what are you doing make your mind up what you doing , when I police van see me and pulled me over , and then the police man said he drink , to cut it down a bit he said , don't worry I am sure you are well under , I failed I went to police stain wear I blow 86 , I lost my licence just over 6 years ago when I lost my dad to sudden brain cancer , I made a realy big mastak , I have from then been very low , and has a lot on board , even thow I work I can't a ford for a privet soliceter , I no that I messed up big time , but is there any way that the court could take any of this on board or understand just a bit , I no I should be banned I aggre , but with why ans did not get that fare from wear I was going , I just after some help and support is there any way I can pay a high fine and not s big banned as this should be my fist drink drive , I have contacted a support group about my dad and doing more , u don't no what to do or turn so just after some support and help but I can't pay 600 pounds I realy could do with legal aid , I am happy to go under Amy treat ment and any thing the court could offer to ruduce my ban , I like to say very sorry about my spelling dyslexia I have tryed , and be so great full for any help or support

Unfortunately, this type of case carries a mandatory 12 month ban as a minimum. Your previous convictions means that is increased to a minimum of 3 years. There is no way of offsetting the ban against the fine under these circumstances. You are not likely to get legal aid for this given that it is not readily available for offences of this type unless you are a risk of having a prison sentence imposed. You are not at risk of that based on what you have explained.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off