I lied to the gp.

Convicted Driver Insurance

Simon4064

Hi just wondered I changed GP surgery in August 2019 I went and seen a GP and told them I haven't had a drink sense December 2018 before I went into detox, but I lied and he documented it, my medical notes got sent from the old GP surgery and it was written on there that my last drink I admitted to having was in March 2019, I later confessed my last drink was in April 2019 the guilt got to me. If I applied for my liecence in April 2020 and the DVLA see different dates when I admitted to having a last drink I'm I going to get I trouble?

When you are applying for your licence back after dependance you need to be very clear and documented with your GP the date you last had a alcoholic drink,you will need your GP to support you on this issue backed up with liver function tests through out the year of abstination to prove you've not been hitting the booze, you will need a DD2 medical report completed by your GP to confirm your abstination .......set a date and stick to it....

When you are applying for your licence back after dependance you need to be very clear and documented with your GP the date you last had a alcoholic drink,you will need your GP to support you on this issue backed up with liver function tests through out the year of abstination to prove you've not been hitting the booze, you will need a DD2 medical report completed by your GP to confirm your abstination .......set a date and stick to it....

Honestman Do you work for the DVLA?

Honestman Do you work for the DVLA?
No mate lol you are the second person to ask that question, my licence was revoked for telling a GP I drank 30 units a week, as criag mentioned I have for the last 14 months been through the mill with the DVLA I lost my job because of no licence and put all my energy and efforts into understanding why DVLA took my licence and what I needed to do to get it back, however because of that input I am shall we say some kind of an expert on it now, I'll take your remarks as a compliment....

No mate lol you are the second person to ask that question, my licence was revoked for telling a GP I drank 30 units a week, as criag mentioned I have for the last 14 months been through the mill with the DVLA I lost my job because of no licence and put all my energy and efforts into understanding why DVLA took my licence and what I needed to do to get it back, however because of that input I am shall we say some kind of an expert on it now, I'll take your remarks as a compliment....
Mind you I live only 30 mins from the DVLA quite possibly I could get a job there, we could do with an insider :)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off