I’m scared please help

Convicted Driver Insurance
Me too. Never wished time away so much in my life! I really hope so.
It should fly by :)

Well I found out today that one of my old GP's lied to drug and alcohol services about my alcoholism. So I won't be getting a 10 year licence this time round (as far as the DVLA are concerned my last drink was in 2019 and not 2017 :/ ). I'm glad that you don't have to go through having loads of medicals, or any medicals for that matter.

let’s hope.

Are no really? Can you not get in touch with that gp?
I know I’ am grateful I don’t have to do the medical. I feel for all of you that have to do them

let’s hope.

Are no really? Can you not get in touch with that gp?
I know I’ am grateful I don’t have to do the medical. I feel for all of you that have to do them
Nope, I can't - he's no longer there and I wouldn't expect him to change what he wrote about me anyway. My GP would have been more than happy to go with my date, however we both agreed that it would be stupid to go against 2 other GP's. He knows the truth and congratulated me on being sober for what will soon be 7 years. What sucks is that I only went to drug and alcohol services because I was worried I'd start drinking again. I had one appointment, they prescribed me 2 Antabuse (Disulfiram) and told me that they couldn't do anything for me because I wasn't actually drinking, so I was discharged immediately. They struggled to get hold of Antabuse at the time, which is why I was only given 2 - I didn't even bother taking them, what was the point. So I've now got my last drink date down as August 2019 and I've had to say I was medicated for alcohol dependency.

Oh well, it could be far worse. I'll just have to keep going for medicals every year.

Feel for you! But all you have to think is only 2 more years! And at least you can drive inbetween!
Well it may be 3 more years, as my licence renewal is April and the date they have is August 2019, so it may be 3 years. You're right though, at least I can drive in between (mini rant over).

The time will fly by for you and hopefully you'll have a good laugh on the Drink Drive Rehabilitation course, as well as learning some things too! :)

Well it may be 3 more years, as my licence renewal is April and the date they have is August 2019, so it may be 3 years. You're right though, at least I can drive in between (mini rant over).

The time will fly by for you and hopefully you'll have a good laugh on the Drink Drive Rehabilitation course, as well as learning some things too! :)
We have to try and look at the positives.

Yer I booked that straight away it’s in for April! I’m doing the online version though!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off