Hro medical (your experiences)

Convicted Driver Insurance
Ok fingers crossed you get to go to it , I had mine done on the 7th yet it hasn’t been reviewed even though they have my bloods back
lets hope you pass the medical.. and normally takes about 3-4 weeks for them to review them I believe bit because of this cough19 bullshit maybe longer

Cough19 BS? Try telling over 40,000 families that. Not really the sharpest tool in the box are you? And by the way, it is Keyser Söze....
Cough19 BS? Try telling over 40,000 families that. Not really the sharpest tool in the box are you? And by the way, it is Keyser Söze....
Pmsl yeh ok what ever like, you keep been a sheep.. and been washed by the MSM wake up lad...and by the way why would it be keyser söze when that's not my name? Dont just assume that's what I was trying to put...

Does
It change to
Issued online

Lauren

I'm lead to believe that once you have done your HRO medical & your doctor has been contacted you usually need to keep tabs on-line for the licence to be reactivated, but only AFTER the date that the ban expires. I would think if the DVLA are going to refuse you they should contact you BEFORE the expiry date.

CJ

Lauren

I'm lead to believe that once you have done your HRO medical & your doctor has been contacted you usually need to keep tabs on-line for the licence to be reactivated, but only AFTER the date that the ban expires. I would think if the DVLA are going to refuse you they should contact you BEFORE the expiry date.

CJ
Hi my ban was up last year in may

Hi my ban was up last year in may

Lauren

I don't know the whys and wherefores of your circumstances as everyone's is unique. Generally, most people are overing in the final days of their bans once all the red tape and medical huddles are out of the way, by checking updates on the DVLA database to see if they have been granted the date when they can start driving. If you have been hanging on since May, it might be beneficial to call the delightful lads & lasses down at Swansea for an update.

CJ

Lauren

I don't know the whys and wherefores of your circumstances as everyone's is unique. Generally, most people are overing in the final days of their bans once all the red tape and medical huddles are out of the way, by checking updates on the DVLA database to see if they have been granted the date when they can start driving. If you have been hanging on since May, it might be beneficial to call the delightful lads & lasses down at Swansea for an update.

CJ
I lost my license in 2017 drink driving and failed to give a specimen my ban was up may 2019 and I had my medical on the 7/9/2020 and they had my results back on 15/9/2020 and they said there awaiting to
Be reviewed

On dvla forum on Facebook believe it too be true because if this so-called competent government
Put a ban on mixing with different households then this will effect medicals and so on...
Is this a joke surely ? My test is 01/10/2020 I work in an office with two hundred people and I can’t go to a test !!! I’m so furious about all this rubbish please can someone tell me if it’s true I will be calling the Dvla nurse tomorrow

Yes this whole Thing is getting a bit
Boring now and hopefully I was totally abstinent for 6 weeks
Lol you’ll be fine peoples still go out on the weekends and pass , it’s just about your daily intake

Is this a joke surely ? My test is 01/10/2020 I work in an office with two hundred people and I can’t go to a test !!! I’m so furious about all this rubbish please can someone tell me if it’s true I will be calling the Dvla nurse tomorrow
Scaremongering. This joker doesn't even think there is a virus. No evidence of 'so called DVLA facebook forum' given to show this claim. As it stands, DVLA are working as (new) normal - they are normally slow and ham fisted!

Received the results of the medichecks CDT back. Glad to be able to book the HRO medical with confidence now. CDT.jpg

How long have you been off the drink TPR?
I came back from France 14th August and stopped then. I hadn’t really been bothered before then and had been just drinking when I wanted. Holiday drinking I suppose so more than usual, couple of beers and wine every night. To be honest I am quite surprised that it is that low. The only things I have been consciously doing apart from not drinking are drinking plenty more water and having one of those effervescent vit c tablet things every day.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off