Hro medical (your experiences)

Convicted Driver Insurance
hi there can i ask what you put down on medical questionnaire for your last drink and how many units you had ? Thanks
Hi, they filled it out for me. Asked me when I had a drink last and how many it was so I said 5 weeks ago and 3 pints which it was. He then didn’t ask me any other questions cos I just said on the back of that answer that I don’t really drink anymore

Ok bigtom thanks for the reply i have been checking online just going to relax a bit now and let it take its course cheers 🖒
Seems they want my units going bk 3 years is this for real, i was down in march 16 units a week and 20 last year a week in may, but that was noted as alcohol in recomended sensible limits in my doctors reports do u think i will get refused for this ? any reply would be really appreciated .

I had my medical today, received my letter 2 weeks ago. Had to wait about 2 months to receive the letter from applying, probably dsue to COVID. The medical lasted about ten minutes. Had four cans 2 weeks ago, answered no to all questions. Just a waiting game now. They said I should receive news within 3 weeks

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off