HRO Medical Questionnaire

Convicted Driver Insurance

Mishka81

Well Known Member
Morning all,

does anyone know where I can get a copy of the questionnaire that DVLA send to doctor?

Hi, this form then is a DD2 and you cannot access it anywhere, this medical questionarre is strictly between your GP and the DVLA, however you can go through it with your GP via an appointment or once a decision has been made regarding your licence you can ask DVLA for a subject access freedom of information and they will send it out to you in the post in about 30 days, the form itself is about 20 questions long and all are related `to alcohol consumption and wether it's controlled or not.......this is the form that will either licence you or refuse you.....

Hi, this form then is a DD2 and you cannot access it anywhere, this medical questionarre is strictly between your GP and the DVLA, however you can go through it with your GP via an appointment or once a decision has been made regarding your licence you can ask DVLA for a subject access freedom of information and they will send it out to you in the post in about 30 days, the form itself is about 20 questions long and all are related `to alcohol consumption and wether it's controlled or not.......this is the form that will either licence you or refuse you.....
DD2

If your GP has any issues with your alcohol intake, or you have had any alcohol issues documented with your GP AT ANY TIME then these will be filled in on the DD2, once completed and sent back to DVLA then they will make a decision as to what licence to issue, wether it be temporary or full, or it could be the case that they will revoke your licence 6/12 months depending on the information supplied, with me they went back to 2006.....and therefore I was revoked for 12 months for misuse/dependent......... Shocking.........but that's the way they are....

If your GP has any issues with your alcohol intake, or you have had any alcohol issues documented with your GP AT ANY TIME then these will be filled in on the DD2, once completed and sent back to DVLA then they will make a decision as to what licence to issue, wether it be temporary or full, or it could be the case that they will revoke your licence 6/12 months depending on the information supplied, with me they went back to 2006.....and therefore I was revoked for 12 months for misuse/dependent......... Shocking.........but that's the way they are....
What is your problem

What is your problem
by MISHKA
Thursday at 8:31 PM
Hello everyone,

been reading on this site for a while but this is first post so bare with ?
I’m waiting to go to court, currently listed for next Friday to apply for early return of my licence, under section 42.
Needless to say I’m panicking and just waiting for them to reschedule, even if I get the best result, sounding like I’ll still have to wait for medical and DVLA! Got company car waiting too!

Like R

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off