HRO medical questionnaire Answers

Convicted Driver Insurance
License arrived the other day so I'm more or less all finished with this mess...thank god !! DVLA gave no indication of my CDT results and tbh I'm not bothered, my license is back and in 24 days I will be back on the road ? this forum has been a lifesaver as in my darkest hours I have been able to turn here for advice...Its a great source of information for all us silly people to get help, assurance and guidance. Thanks to all involved in this forum.
What did you right for your answers on how often have you drank over 6unita in the last year and

when the question says... have you ever had an accident because of drinking? I'm banned because I was in an accident, have I to state that?

Have to admit that I too never understood that question because it was a DUI accident that got me banned. Apart from that for me it was ‘no’, but always felt compelled to say ‘yes’ because of the accident I had.

It’s not unfair to say that the DVLA are about as good at wording and definition as they are at picking up the phone.

Have to admit that I too never understood that question because it was a DUI accident that got me banned. Apart from that for me it was ‘no’, but always felt compelled to say ‘yes’ because of the accident I had.

It’s not unfair to say that the DVLA are about as good at wording and definition as they are at picking up the phone.
So you put yes ? And have you had your licence back ?

So you put yes ? And have you had your licence back ?

Yes and yes.

They pretty much talk through the questionnaire (robotically). So I did have a chance to explain that that was the only accident I’d had involving alcohol.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off