HRO MEDICAL due 19/04/18

Convicted Driver Insurance
il try to be as nice as possible and go down in person and tell them its not acceptable for a simple questionnaire,
i have a job depending on this questionnaire (lie)

Update as i stands the doctors have finally got round to filling out my questionnaire(31/05/18) took 5 weeks, i did ask for the form to be faxed back so i rang dvla later that day to make sure they got it they said it would take up to four days for me to find if they got the fax or not and if they did i should be looking around another 2 weeks so my expected date if all goes well

i should have a answer 21/06/18

i just hope it good news after all this time

i checked online yesterday i have receive a full licence valid from 05/06/2018, i would like to thank price and the others for there continued support during this whole process
wont be making this mistake again guys GL everyone (anyone in future looking at this thread il keep my email notifications on and try help if you have any questions

Eventually!
i tell people on my courses to not have any delays in the medical process on their part because there are often delays at the DVLA end, or their own GP, and this shows how right that advice it. I cannot believe your GP practice had so many forms to complete that it took this length of time to complete the questionnaire.
Happy driving and glad that my advice helped a bit....

Oh yeah they lied about the how many forms they had the doctor told me what happened they misplaced it and it was sat in draw for 5 weeks so all could of been done weeks haha, still it’s all done now

i checked online yesterday i have receive a full licence valid from 05/06/2018, i would like to thank price and the others for there continued support during this whole process
wont be making this mistake again guys GL everyone (anyone in future looking at this thread il keep my email notifications on and try help if you have any questions
Hi there I was reading your post and I'm in the exact same boat as you were after my dvla medical, the dvla received it and it was uploaded to the system an and passed to the medical team, so from your understanding what do you think this means? Don't mean to sound rude if you could tell me as much as you can as its a nightmare the now. Thank you

Hi there I was reading your post and I'm in the exact same boat as you were after my dvla medical, the dvla received it and it was uploaded to the system an and passed to the medical team, so from your understanding what do you think this means? Don't mean to sound rude if you could tell me as much as you can as its a nightmare the now. Thank you
Third time lucky has not visited the site for 2 1/2 years, so you may well not get an answer from him!
All it means is that they have the medical results and the paperwork, which will now be considered ‘in due course’. They then have to decide if the results warrant contacting your GP. If they decide to do that, it will add weeks to the process.

Third time lucky has not visited the site for 2 1/2 years, so you may well not get an answer from him!
All it means is that they have the medical results and the paperwork, which will now be considered ‘in due course’. They then have to decide if the results warrant contacting your GP. If they decide to do that, it will add weeks to the process.
Thanks for the reply I seen in one of the comments that possibly means a,possible delayed pass, which gives me some hope,

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off