hro,licence fees and medical fees help

Convicted Driver Insurance

tezza

please could some one throw some lite on this situation im in,,i got banned over 5yrs ago for 2yrs,
ive recently apllied for my licencse(hro)in wich i sent 96 pounds to dvla,ive recently recieved my letter to arrange for a medical for bloods etc,but it states i have to pay the doctor 96 pounds also in the letter on the back,,how much is the total cost of getting your licence back including a medical,,,please help

please could some one throw some lite on this situation im in,,i got banned over 5yrs ago for 2yrs,
ive recently apllied for my licencse(hro)in wich i sent 96 pounds to dvla,ive recently recieved my letter to arrange for a medical for bloods etc,but it states i have to pay the doctor 96 pounds also in the letter on the back,,how much is the total cost of getting your licence back including a medical,,,please help

The current cost [23/11/2011] (payable to the DVLA) of renewing your driving licence after a driving disqualification as a high risk offender who needs to take a DVLA medical is £90 as stated here.

Once DVLA have received your driving licence application they will send you details of the DVLA appointed doctor you need to contact in order to arrange an appointment for your medical. There will be a fee for the medical which will be payable to the DVLA appointed doctor in question.

thankyou so im basically paying dvla for a licence before ive passed a medical(90 pound)then 96 pound for a medical,,wich totals just short of 200 hundred pounds ?

is that defo correct as i spoke to the dvla a few weeks ago and they said i would only have to pay 90 pound and i asked would this be all i would have to pay includdin the medical and they said yes

I had my medical today, paid the Dr. £96, as well as the DVLA fee. That's the way it goes I'm afraid.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off