How to request data

Convicted Driver Insurance

DonkeyKong

Established Member
So, I recently did my medichecks CDT, which I expected might be fairly high, but ended up being 0.5, so is as low as you can get. I still have 9 months before DVLA will write to me to invite me for a medical. But in anticipation of the DVLA questionnaire I want to get all data that everyone has on me so that I answer the questions correctly. I wasn’t caught driving. I didn’t damage anything or anyone... just found asleep in the car. But I pleaded guilty to drink driving as I concede I must have been driving drunk to get there in the first place. I had a solicitor at the police station, who told me to say “no comment” to everything they asked. Which I did. In court, the prosecution refererrd to a “witness” who was not there who had said I was driving erratically and I had jumped a red light, but was not present in my court appearance, So, to the facts to answer the questionnaire ... I did tell my Dr 6 months before this happened that I had used alcohol to help me through anxiety. I never said I was an alcoholic, or that I was dependant, but I did tell him that having givien up (antidepressant) meds I sometimes drank vodka. When i have to fill in my questionnaire, it will be two years since I even seen the DR, I’ll have non-drinker CDT of less than 0.5%. So the QUESTIONS... can I say I haven’t been to a DR for alcohol problems because I actually went for anxiety and just mentioned alcohol, And what do you answer to the question “has anyone ever asked you to reduce your alcohol consumption” ... because DRs *always* tell you to do this regardless of whatever you tell them. The reason for this question is that I want to answer NO to all of the implication questions.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off