How long to book an appointment for medical?

Convicted Driver Insurance

sam9001

Well Known Member
Just wondering how long it takes from receiving your letter to book an appointment to actually being able to get one is? cheers.

The dvla medical letter will give you 6 weeks to make an appointment from the time you receive it, it will state that on the letter, booking a medical can range from 2 weeks to a month, my dvla doctor only operate on a Tuesday 8/12 and are usually very busy...

From what I can remember once I actually got round to booking my appointment, the GP surgery I was sent the details of gave me an appointment almost immediately after I called then up (within 2-3 days) but I then had to turn it down as I was working away! The next one I could make was a week or so after that. As the consultant who sees you only deals with DVLA cases (or at least I think so) they will probably have to move around several places during the week and usually do obscure times so be prepared to potentially have to take a day off work etc. to get it done. Hope you get one within a reasonable time!

MM

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off