How long does it take to show up on the DVLA website?

Convicted Driver Insurance

sarahfxoxo

Hi All,
hope you are well.
I was convicted of DD on Wednesday 2nd September 2020. Got a 18 month ban reduced to 13.5 if i complete the course.
I of course want to do the course as soon as possible- but my ban is still not showing up on the DVLA website?
I also had a fine which i need to pay but was told to wait for a letter to come with an account number so i can pay- i know it has only been 6 days but a bit panicky as I was told by judge I had 7 days to pay.

Any advice appreciated- how long does it take for your ban to show up? is it immediate?

thanks

Hi All,
hope you are well.
I was convicted of DD on Wednesday 2nd September 2020. Got a 18 month ban reduced to 13.5 if i complete the course.
I of course want to do the course as soon as possible- but my ban is still not showing up on the DVLA website?
I also had a fine which i need to pay but was told to wait for a letter to come with an account number so i can pay- i know it has only been 6 days but a bit panicky as I was told by judge I had 7 days to pay.

Any advice appreciated- how long does it take for your ban to show up? is it immediate?

thanks

The dvla are slow atm due to covid
I phoned up re my fine as letter was late I found a general number for paying court fines etc they were lovely & I did it on the phone using credit card ( may as well get my tesco points )
I got a flyer for the course & if you booked early you got a discount

Ban is from the minute you are sentenced I had to send my licence back got a letter from dvla a while later
I didn’t look on web site but when I did the course I checked & it was amended within a week or so

Course : when you phone they use postcode to advise but you can go anywhere I chose a city as thought more chance of it running in case there is not enough they cancel. Also it was on good train link
I did mine ASAP which with covid was a blessing
Good luck

Hi everyone,

I had court on 15 September 2020 and was issued a 17 month driving ban, I received the Drink Driving Course package and have enrolled to start next week. DVLA wrote to me informing me of the ban and to send my driving license to them, which I did. However, today I have received my driving licence back in the post and looked on the website and there is still no notice of my ban? Is this standard procedure for them return to your driving licence immediately after been banned?

Thanks,

Certainly not! There has been a cock up, but that does not affect the court order that you are disqualified from driving.

Hi All,
hope you are well.

thanks
Have you received information about courses yet? If you haven’t then you should contact the provider that you nominated and they will chase the court for the paperwork.

Certainly not! There has been a cock up, but that does not affect the court order that you are disqualified from driving.

Right ok, obviously I would still serve my ban, I would never like to chance it and I will still complete the course. It may update once I have completed that.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off