hey!

Convicted Driver Insurance

cammy

hi,

i was caught drink driving and banned for 15 months. im about to do my drink driving course. i was still under my 2 year driving probation thing. now what im wondering is will i have to resit my theory/practical? ive been browsing online and some people have been saying you will need to resit only if the majastrate told you to, well i cant remember him telling me i'd need to resit.... but are the people saying this telling the truth? or will i need to resit automatically?

thanks for lookin!

hi,

i was caught drink driving and banned for 15 months. im about to do my drink driving course. i was still under my 2 year driving probation thing. now what im wondering is will i have to resit my theory/practical? ive been browsing online and some people have been saying you will need to resit only if the majastrate told you to, well i cant remember him telling me i'd need to resit.... but are the people saying this telling the truth? or will i need to resit automatically?

thanks for lookin!

You will not need to re-sit your test automatically under the rules of the New Drivers Act for a disqualification for drink driving.

It is at the Magistrates discretion as to whether they require people to re-sit their driving test when convicted of a drink driving related offence.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off