Help & any advice please

Convicted Driver Insurance

Smith

Hello everyone

A week or so back my son tested positive scoring 65/7 at the Police station. He is adamant that he had no more than 1 pint of Kronenberg that night - but it got there somehow! I believe him in his assertion for what its worth as he had no money (we control it as he has OCD), he was in a pub he's banned from (so someone else bought the drink for him) and he called the Police himself after someone clipped his wing mirror as he drove home (arggh!).

We can't find anyone who'll admit to spiking - which was the first thought and I'm at a loss.

On the night he was completely lucid and not displaying any signs of intoxication - even the Police commented. After being locked up at 2 a.m. he did not urinate until 1 p.m. the following day (not what drunks do surely!).

He's on 60 mg Flouexetine daily, he uses an inhaler (but not before the breath test), he uses mouthwash as part of his OCD rituals (but I don't think it contains alcohol) and on the day in question he had not eaten since 12 a.m. lunchtime.

So either he's lying through his teeth about the volume taken - which I really hope not or there may be some other biological reason why he recorded what he did.

Any thoughts advice gratefully received - thanks for reading!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off