Mux03o

About week ago I went to meet my partner in a pub who suffers from
Endured psychosis
Severe PTSD
Disassociative amnesia
Personality disorder
And they the basic
Social anxiety
In my opinion should not be drinking at all , after drinking for a few hours we started walking home around 12:30 on the way my partner had a ptsd episode involving her running in front of moving cars etc and generally put her self in serious danger , as I was trying to get her home and walk her home safely the police arrived and assumed we was having a domestic I explained to the officer what the situation was however the officer was having none of it without doing any checks he said I had to make my own way home and he would take my partner home , he then instructed me to go to my car to get my partners belonging this I did under his supervision, after doing so I started walking to the local taxi rank I realised somehow my house key had fallen of my bunch of keys when getting my partners belonging from the car , so I walked back to my car turned on the lights to search for my house key , as I was walking away from the car the same officer appeared and arrested me for drunk in charge , the breatherlyzer reading was 53mg at 1:35 am at the station the breatherlyzer wasn't working so I had to do a blood test at 3:10 am I am still waiting on the results for this ,
The car was on a pub car park the pub was closed wen I returned
Am really worried and losing sleep over this as anyone any advice or any idea what the outcome of this maybe
Thanks in advance

Sounds to me like the cop had assumed that you had no intention of getting a taxi, so has waited and watched you go back to your own vehicle. As soon as you put your key into the ignition he had all he needed to take you down to the station. It's your job to now prove that you had no intention of driving anywhere, but this on it's own will not necessarily disprove 'drunk in charge'. Were there barriers across the pub car-park, so that no cars could leave?

Sounds to me like the cop had assumed that you had no intention of getting a taxi, so has waited and watched you go back to your own vehicle. As soon as you put your key into the ignition he had all he needed to take you down to the station. It's your job to now prove that you had no intention of driving anywhere, but this on it's own will not necessarily disprove 'drunk in charge'. Were there barriers across the pub car-park, so that no cars could leave?
No barriers, once the cop came I wasn't in the car I had got out but he's saying he drove past on so my reverse lights on, but that's absolut rubbish I never put the keys in the ignition just turned the parking lights on , but it's my word against a police officers, am just praying the blood test won't be over ,

No barriers, once the cop came I wasn't in the car I had got out but he's saying he drove past on so my reverse lights on, but that's absolut rubbish I never put the keys in the ignition just turned the parking lights on , but it's my word against a police officers, am just praying the blood test won't be over ,
Got to ask how the car was parked? Did he see your side-lights and mistake them for white reversing lights? CCTV from the pub might be able to assist if this could've been the case. I'd be running this past a solicitor if I were you.

Got to ask how the car was parked? Did he see your side-lights and mistake them for white reversing lights? CCTV from the pub might be able to assist if this could've been the case. I'd be running this past a solicitor if I were you.
Not been charged with anything yet so can't get a solicitor as yet they all just tell me to come back once I receive the blood test results, its all I think about at the moment just praying the test comes back under

Car was parked in parking bay with back end facing towards the entrance,

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off