Has anyone received their licence after DVlA saying we now accept paper application?

Convicted Driver Insurance
Full licence for a car does not do away with the need to do the CBT.

you can read about it here:

and congratulations, you have had quite a Journey to get your licence back!

Full licence for a car does not do away with the need to do the CBT.

you can read about it here:

and congratulations, you have had quite a Journey to get your licence back!
Thanks very much price
You were always helpful and always kindly answered to my post
From day 1 I had conviction until went to course (DD) and the applying for the licence again etc…
it was very stressful journey and all was my own mistake
I should not do that silly thing in first place
Lesson is learned

Whilst Dvla are processing the application, can you still drive once your ban has been lifted or do you have to wait until you physically have the license. I sent mine on 30th June and my disqualification ends on 4th August so I don't know if I can drive or not. I was not high risk and no other disqualifications

Whilst Dvla are processing the application, can you still drive once your ban has been lifted or do you have to wait until you physically have the license. I sent mine on 30th June and my disqualification ends on 4th August so I don't know if I can drive or not. I was not high risk and no other disqualifications
You cannot drive until your new licence has been issued. (You can check this on the DVLA website) once you see it has been issued and the date on it, you can drive from that date, even if your licence has not yet arrived)

Thanks for the quick response. I have just done the checker, where can I see if it has been issued? It is just saying I am still disqualified?

So it hasn’t been issued.
When it has, it will show a “valid from” dateand your licence number will have a one higher sequence number at the end than was there before.

Hey guys,
just received my licence.

can i get a quote to see how much my insurance will be with a car 1.2 L
By the way, i don't have car at the moment.

thanks

I still haven't recieved mine - I sent it on the 17th June and now the ban is over it is frustrating that I can't drive again.

Is it worth sending a new application do you think. I just want this to be over now, and get my license back.

I still haven't recieved mine - I sent it on the 17th June and now the ban is over it is frustrating that I can't drive again.

Is it worth sending a new application do you think. I just want this to be over now, and get my license back.
They have proberley lost it.phone them and ask.

Hey guys,
just received my licence.

can i get a quote to see how much my insurance will be with a car 1.2 L
By the way, i don't have car at the moment.

thanks
Go on moneysupermarket.com each day for a week and get quotes but avoid insuring you car between Friday 6pm and Monday 8am as it is more expensive then

i sent mind 01 july and saw online view driving licence on saturday last week and 3 days later is arrrived.

good luck mate.
they are really pain in b..

Has anyone had any more luck in getting their applications back? I have been waiting over 6 weeks now and getting no where. Dvla confirmed that it hasn't been processed yet? May send another one in and hope!

Has anyone had any more luck in getting their applications back? I have been waiting over 6 weeks now and getting no where. Dvla confirmed that it hasn't been processed yet? May send another one in and hope!
Hi,give them a phone,and yes it may be worth sending another application in.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off