GP Contact advice please guys

Convicted Driver Insurance

Darran66

Hi guys, it's 10 weeks tomorrow, 6 weeks I'd recieved my ID back, I applied to drive under s88, the excuse I can't find proof of is I had to cancel a medical 2 hours prior in 2018 as my 44 mile there N back jaunt in a cab (my lift let me down, sorry I'd forgot to say that) and being on JSA at the time 125 pounds there N back was over 2 weeks money to feed myself, pay bills, and if I'd got it, not Inc the medical £ id have been wiped out. So the reason I can't get a bit of refresher behind the wheel after not driving for 21 years Is that?!! Admin advise at all pse? A, I'm fit, my GP filled in my form on a routine appointment, I was banned in 99,ended 2001,my license I sent back on the same day, anyone remember *mistake era*? Thousands of HRO sent licenses. Anyway I moved home and worked 10 mins from where I lived so! Hence not re applying then. So 1st application, 2nd, is the one about cancelling as is mistakenly trusted someone to run me there, fit medical criteria, I'll fly any cdt, lft test, I don't drink anymore, these pubs are rough and the days of sitting in a pub have gone, it's like sitting in my mums on a Sunday in most with it all being food venues locally, and I never, even as a casual drinker, drank alone or at home. So these make with a valid, paid fee waiting for med group all above section 88, I would be grateful, even DVLA couldn't send me a link. But I'm wondering if anyone has like myself done a postal application and at 35 days I'm sorry, recieved my paperwork, id back, but I'd had enough Friday, I rang my Gps, they'd not had any request from DVLA for my med notes! So it's looking like 2022 before I hear anything, and although there is no change to my last report they recieved in early 2019, once an application needs to be redone once an application ends, new investigation to write to your GP must happen. I knew I'd shouldn't have felt good getting ID back so soon, plus I can't get updates with drivers number or ref number as its I'm sure not possible for a HRO to apply online, if you can I'll slap myself. So if anyone has any suggestions, would you make a fuss over S88, or wait, or ring dvla and ask if they've written to my GP, they were straight with me, all they'd recieved was a courtesy letter to go on my notes to advise that I'd reapplied after cancelling, thanks admin for your valuable resource, and other members sharing their past, or ongoing situation...

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off