Gov.uk site

Convicted Driver Insurance

dasboot50

Just wondering if anyone knows how often the online licence viewer website is updated? Is it once a day or more often than that?

Really?? I’ve seen posts on here with people saying they looked online on the morning and no change then in the afternoon full details….once a week seems unworkable for updating a database surely?

Really?? I’ve seen posts on here with people saying they looked online on the morning and no change then in the afternoon full details….once a week seems unworkable for updating a database surely?
I thought your licence is updated when they have all the documents and paperwork in front of them and working on your case. It'll probably be a button they click to basically finalise what's happening with your application.. That's what I thought anyway because you're right, people on here have checked daily more than once and it's updated for them. Some people also get a call from dvla to tell them they have their licence, then go online and see its updated for them. Once a week sounds like a lie from the DVLA!

I didn’t get a call. Took them about 3 weeks to process my CDT and I found out by (obsessively) checking DVLA web page and a letter with CDT results and reissued licence arrived a few days later. But the website didn’t tell me what I’d been issued with (I was thinking a year but it was 10) just that my conviction had been completed.

The GOV.UK DVLA area could do with a bit more info and work tbh but we are the scum of the earth so there go..

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off