getting my licence back

Convicted Driver Insurance

shaun2020uk

Hi all just wanted to know when i apply for my licence back for the 19/07/21 when my ban is done i am still waiting for the d27 to be sent to me from the dvla and i also know that i can fill in a d1 form from the post office which i already have if they dont send me the d27 just wanted to ask will i have to send in proof of identity as well when i want to get my licence back like i did when i first got my driving licence its just that i dont have a valid passport not had one for years now and never heard of the other things on there apart from the birth certifact was going to send a new photo as well because i am sure my licence was due for renewal in november.

thanks any help would be good with this thanks again shaun

Hi all just wanted to know when i apply for my licence back for the 19/07/21 when my ban is done i am still waiting for the d27 to be sent to me from the dvla and i also know that i can fill in a d1 form from the post office which i already have if they dont send me the d27 just wanted to ask will i have to send in proof of identity as well when i want to get my licence back like i did when i first got my driving licence its just that i dont have a valid passport not had one for years now and never heard of the other things on there apart from the birth certifact was going to send a new photo as well because i am sure my licence was due for renewal in november.

thanks any help would be good with this thanks again shaun
I didn’t wait & with DVLA strikes etc I would just send the form from post office. I had to send a photo etc as I had a paper licence. The staff at PO were helpful & I sent it the 56 days in advance via recorded delivery. Got it within a week

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off