Full of regret and anxious.

Convicted Driver Insurance
j

Just finished the same length ban, it would be trite to say it flies by, but it will go way faster than you might think. one thing though, I'd definitely chase up the DD course, its usually over 3 days and each session cuts your ban by over a month, plus its actually, not fun exactly, but very informative and its good to meet people in a similar situation.
James

You have to complete the entire course to get your 25% discount (at least in Scotland.) I don't think you get a month off your ban for each day you attend.

James

You have to complete the entire course to get your 25% discount (at least in Scotland.) I don't think you get a month off your ban for each day you attend.
Absolutely! you must complete the course to get any discount, but before I realised it was actually a pleasant experience I did the math to make myself feel better about attending :)

If it was me I would contact the Court and confirm . However, From what you said in your original post they mentioned Drink Drive North ?
Yeah something like that 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just need to see if I get anything in the post! Would of been clever of me to speak up but no I just decided to stay quiet and let them speak and just confuse myself

Yeah something like that 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just need to see if I get anything in the post! Would of been clever of me to speak up but no I just decided to stay quiet and let them speak and just confuse myself
Drunk Drive North contact number is on the attachment I posted . I would encourage you to contact them and the Court . Good luck with everything

Thankyou so much💜
You are welcome. On the basis of my experience I would encourage everyone to chase things up because at virtually every stage if the process various parties have made errors, delayed, lost info . If you ring Drink Drive North they will confirm if they are the provider for your Court . When the Court Order comes through check it carefully.

Hi R S (we almost have the same user name)

It seems like you have a lot going on at the moment. I don't think there is a person on here who hasn't regretted what they did and wonders why they did what they did. You could go around in ever decreasing circles but what happened - happened.

Regarding court - try to say as little as possible about your professional and family situation. What you don't say can't be reported. That's not to say don't express your obvious remorse and regret but don't spill everything. The magistrates are bound by sentencing guidelines which your total life story is highly unlikely to affect.

If your conviction - NOT the possible reporting of it - may have repercussions for your job, think about telling your employer before they find out some other way.

For what it's worth, I didn't tell anybody about my ban until it was removed. Each to their own. This place has been a real help to me and you will find some solid advice and support. Feel free to rant.
did anyone find out prior via papers?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off