Fork Lift Truck Course

Convicted Driver Insurance

RodnReel65

Hi, i got a ban in April 2019 for 20 months , which as been reduced due to the rehabilitation course.
However as i am unemployed, a training agency as offered me a chance to do a training course for the above at one of their training centres.
even though i have queried this, i have been told i dont need my driving licence and i can do the course as warehouses are on private property.

My concern is that even though the premises are on private property, there is still public access, such as workforce and delivery vehicles moving around, i would like to know if this course can be done or not as i do not want to do something and end up in more trouble.

Many thanks

Both delivery drivers and workforce don’t class as public, as they are employed to be there, public places are classed as a place that the public can freely access at anytime. You will be fine! This came up on my Rehab course

Both delivery drivers and workforce don’t class as public, as they are employed to be there, public places are classed as a place that the public can freely access at anytime. You will be fine! This came up on my Rehab course
Many Thanks for that, just that i had seeked advice from the tutor on my rehab course and she said basically it was a no no, but once again thank you.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off