Flashback... Does this truly matter?

Convicted Driver Insurance

SillySausage123

Well Known Member
Although I'm now halfway through my ban - I just realised, I was never actually given the print-out of any of my breathalyzer readings (On arrest and release); should I have?

I think you should have had it. But if you try to appeal now it could cost you money but more so dig up memories. I have had a long journey from May - October for a letter then court Nov, then press & just as I was trying to get mt head in a better place I’m facing a hearing from my professional body & a disciplinary from work. It’s brought all the memories and pain back from being in the cell to court etc & this can take months to be dealt with. Basically if you can put it behind you as re visiting the who awful events is painful

It really doesn’t matter if you are given the print out.
The police would probable say you were offered it and declined, and a copy of it was probably with the paperwork you are served at court if you had disputed it.
Even if it did matter, appeals have to be lodged within 21 days of conviction.... and as you pleaded guilty you could only appeal against the sentence, not the conviction.
you.
You need to look forward rather than dwell on what might or might not have happened on the day.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off