First time conviction

Convicted Driver Insurance
Actually as it is a senior level it’s then all about potential publicity & disrepute etc. Not had to apply but it would have been once the dust has settled & lots of evidence to show it was a mistake totally out of character etc
Yes well I think my clean record and educational records/ history as well as my volunteering shows this is completely out of character, my friends mum and auntie are both quite high up in the NHS n they both say I’ll be fine job-wise as long as the role itself doesn’t include driving so I can stress a little less. Thanks for ur time to reply.

Yes well I think my clean record and educational records/ history as well as my volunteering shows this is completely out of character, my friends mum and auntie are both quite high up in the NHS n they both say I’ll be fine job-wise as long as the role itself doesn’t include driving so I can stress a little less. Thanks for ur time to reply.
Just nb it is a criminal conviction & honesty is vital to employers

Hence rage reason for good character ref for court & for jobs. But the remorse & admitting you understand you could have killed someone by driving is vital, clearly you have your own advisors in your friends mum & aunty being “ High up “ in the nhs but have they been on interview panels in the last few years ? You will be fine so long as you declare at time of job offer as honesty is key

Hence rage reason for good character ref for court & for jobs. But the remorse & admitting you understand you could have killed someone by driving is vital, clearly you have your own advisors in your friends mum & aunty being “ High up “ in the nhs but have they been on interview panels in the last few years ? You will be fine so long as you declare at time of job offer as honesty is key
Thanks for your advice.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off