FinalyπŸ™

Convicted Driver Insurance

Mike889

Established Member
Good morning all just to put my timescale out on here.
Re-apply for license on 19 dec 2021
Ban run out on 18th march 2022
Received medical letter on 18th march 2022.
Medical done 20th april 2022.
License issued this morning.
This site have been helpful.thanks to everyone who have shared their storys on here and i hope all the best to everyone whos waiting on applications and also on their licenses..thanks everyone & god blessπŸ™πŸ™..

This site have been helpful.thanks to everyone who have shared their storys on here and i hope all the best to everyone whos waiting on applications and also on their licenses..thanks everyone & god blessπŸ™πŸ™..
My cdt was 0.8..

Fantastic news!. Happy driving 🚘🚘🚘

Fantastic news mate! Congratulations! I sent off for my license 3 days ago so I have a looong road ahead yet. How did you find out it was reissued? Did they call/you call/check online?
Really happy for you! Happy driving!

Fantastic news mate! Congratulations! I sent off for my license 3 days ago so I have a looong road ahead yet. How did you find out it was reissued? Did they call/you call/check online?
Really happy for you! Happy driving!
Morning mate.i phoned them this morning around 8am put through to the medical department straight away and was told that my case have been closed and a license have been issued this morning .but it will take up to 48hrs to show online..hope all the best to your application mateπŸ™πŸ™

No mate they did not..
Hmmm...Just assumed it was a given in regards to being HROs...My ban due to end on 18th of July...application scanned in on 12th of april...currently on hold just now with DVLA to see if they have sent out my Medical appointment letter yet? hoping they wont need to write to mine either...ben off the hooch since November and was only a weekend drinker before all this kicked off

Hmmm...Just assumed it was a given in regards to being HROs...My ban due to end on 18th of July...application scanned in on 12th of april...currently on hold just now with DVLA to see if they have sent out my Medical appointment letter yet? hoping they wont need to write to mine either...ben off the hooch since November and was only a weekend drinker before all this kicked off
Just be honest with the questionaire mate and you be fine.all the best🀟🀟

Just be honest with the questionaire mate and you be fine.all the best🀟🀟
On your questionnaire did you tick anything saying Yes? I have to tick Yes to mental health issues the last 3 years... Worried it will trigger contacting go and prolonging all of this

No they don't always contact GP. Depends on your answers. Ticking yes to one of the boxes I think triggers a contact to GP more than anything.... But if ticked no on every box and your CDT is within the 'green zone' bracket, there's a high chance no GP will be contacted

On your questionnaire did you tick anything saying Yes? I have to tick Yes to mental health issues the last 3 years... Worried it will trigger contacting go and prolonging all of this
If you tick yes than that will trigger a further information .but atleast you are being honest🀟.honesty is the best policiy

I ticked yes to MH even tho it was noted its been stable for well over a year. Got a letter to say they've contacted GP.. Its a waiting game AGAIN.. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

No they don't always contact GP. Depends on your answers. Ticking yes to one of the boxes I think triggers a contact to GP more than anything.... But if ticked no on every box and your CDT is within the 'green zone' bracket, there's a high chance no GP will be contacted
Kinda wish I'd said no to everything then with my cdt level of 0.6 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ah well 😏

Kinda wish I'd said no to everything then with my cdt level of 0.6 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ah well 😏
Honesty is the best policy.i was being honest.i said i drink 3-4pints only on special occasions.and no mental health in past 3years and i declare for them to contact my GP if they need to.and my cdt was 0.8.just be honest and everything will be easy..

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off