Failing to provide In Charge

Convicted Driver Insurance

FionaMay11

Brief Description of Offence:
Went out with the girls and got a taxi home at 3am smashed. Got in my car which was parked up outside my house and went to drive to my boyfriends as he wasn’t answering the phone. Can’t remember going into my house and grabbing my car keys, next minute ide wrote my new merc off and was l locked in a cell!!!

Blood Alcohol Level and Reading Type:
Blew 98 in an ambulance, Failed to provide at station

Mitigating Factors:
Clean driving record, no previous drink driving / criminal convictions

Aggravating Factors:
Wrote my 69 plate car into a post on a roundabout

Legal Representation at Court?:
Yes

Sentence:
6 month ban, £500 fine inc all costs

Offered the Drink Driving Rehabilitation Course?:
No as this is only app for 12+ month bans

Sentence Comments:
The outcome was ALOT better than I ever could of imagined, someone was with me that day in court. There is hope guys!!! I know it’s like hell but dress smart and cry.. a lot.

12 month minimum, so unless you were charged with something else I'm unsure how you managed 6 months...

The 12 months minimum only applies to drink driving. As Fionamay11 was convicted of ‘in charge’, the starting point is 10 points or a 6 month ban.

Yes very very very lucky like I said someone was with me that day. Dont suppose anyone can give any info on my car insurance? Is my insurance valid and should they pay out as I haven’t been convicted of drink driving or driving full stop?

The 12 months minimum only applies to drink driving. As Fionamay11 was convicted of ‘in charge’, the starting point is 10 points or a 6 month ban.
Hi Price,
As this charge is different to drink driving I don’t suppose you have any advise or info of my insurance and what I am covered for? Thank you

Hi Price,
As this charge is different to drink driving I don’t suppose you have any advise or info of my insurance and what I am covered for? Thank you
When you get you licence back a lot of comparison and insurance website give you the option of putting you DL number in . I would do that then your not hiding anything and also declare the offence if doing it over the phone

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off